Friday, January 07, 2005

Writing a blog

I orignally started this post as, "It is Friday and I'm already in the weekend mood". Too conventional to start a post. Isn't it? What to do, despite staring at my desktop for so long, I could not produce anything else beyond this. I realize how tough it is to produce a material which is readable, entertaining and/or informative (If it is for my consumption only, such as my personal diary, that is a different story). Given my starting trouble, I'm amazed how on earth people can produce posts as big as a modest proposal for making India 100% literate within three years.

The main problem with me seems to be the topic. What should I write about? Should it be the recent Tsunami disaster? Or a book on Software Enginnering? Or a sensational singer who passed away recently? I'm confused.

But the bottomline is, blogging has turned out to be more difficult than I thought it to be.

No comments: